[Bordermarch] Late late request about item missing from 12th night...

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu May 1 14:25:06 PDT 2008

Forwarding from Lady Pamela about an item left behind in January.
Is anyone here aware of the particular spoon?

Hi, Tessa...

...we apparrently left our CUTCO serving spoon (with our last name on it with a sticker) at 12th night.  Do you know if anyone found this, or should I contact the church about it?

If I need to contact the church can you send me the information, please?

Anyway, I hope that you all had fun at Baronials...we are hoping to make it to Melees but don't know for sure.  Hopefully, we will talk soon.

Thanks,

Pamela