[Bordermarch] Remember me

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Fri May 2 11:47:48 PDT 2008

From: EDWARD LAWRENCE [mailto:dukel at isot.com]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 1:10 PM
To: bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Remember me

Greetings to all the good and kind gentles of Bordermarch;

     My name is Edmund, and that is all I have ever been known as I am a
player from way, way back  about (30) years or so.

Many of my friends in the SCA I am sad to say "have passed on" but I am sure
there is some in Bordermarch that just might remember me, at least I hope
so.

I met a few of you on the lists, and fought beside you at other events, how
I loved the melees. But for the most of you, I entertained. I belive I may
be best known as a bard and won my AOA in this art.

My full SCA name is Lord Edmund d' Escoville.

It would make an old man happy to hear from any of you old friends or new
Bordermarch is a real fine group and I always enjoyed my times at their
events.

                                      For the Dream              Edmund

Checked by AVG.
AM