[Bordermarch] May A&S report to Kingdom

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Wed May 21 12:12:55 PDT 2008

My Lady,
     There always is something on the knitting needles here. I am working on a knitted hood/shawl/collar combination in bulky yarn, and also am working a knitted pattern for a chapel veil for a friend who is converting to Greek Orthodoxy. I have an eye to adapting the chapel veil to a garb headwear, depending on how this first one turns out. Also playing with a pattern in crochet with a view to adapting it for a veil as well... Always something. :-)
Lady Meresankh Wimhotep