[Bordermarch] May A&S report to Kingdom / Steppes trip

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed May 21 04:08:47 PDT 2008

Lord Nikolai has been brewing also and entered A & S at Champions XXXi.
  Potttery has been fired.  Banner/painted tapestries projects are underway
by a combination of efforts.
Several have also been researching period brick ovens, with a thought toward
building one.
Armory is a- buzz.
These are only a few of the discussions I am hearing.
Any support details will will be appreciated, sent for the A & S report.

Also, while posting, another note:
If populace are traveling to Steppes Warlord this weekend, please let it be
known about any available carpooling spaces.
Thanks