[Bordermarch] Let them come.....

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 09:51:27 PST 2008

To all Bordermarch,

Sharpen your sword and axe...Gleann Abhann is marching into a slaughter....

Germanicus

(Turn your speakers up LOUD)

http://www.library.beau.org/lib/ebooks/baen/04/March%20of%20Cambreadth/March_of_Cambreadth.mp3

Axes flash, broadsword swing,Shining armour's piercing ringHorses run with polished shield,Fight Those Bastards till They YieldMidnight mare and blood red roan,Fight to Keep this Land Your OwnSound the horn and call the cry,How Many of Them Can We Make Die!Follow orders as you're told,Make Their Yellow Blood Run ColdFight until you die or drop,A Force Like Ours is Hard to StopClose your mind to stress and pain,Fight till You're No Longer SaneLet not one damn cur pass by,How Many of Them Can We Make Die!Guard your women and children well,Send These Bastards Back to HellWe'll teach them the ways of war,They Won't Come Here Any MoreUse your shield and use your head,Fight till Every One is DeadRaise the flag up to the sky,How Many of Them Can We Make Die!Dawn has broke, the time has come,Move Your Feet to a Marching DrumWe'll win the war and pay the toll,We'll Fight as One in Heart and SoulMidnight mare and blood red roan,Fight to Keep this Land Your OwnSound the horn and call the cry,How Many of Them Can We Make Die!