[Bordermarch] Needing Feedback

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Tue Nov 4 12:04:06 PST 2008

 Our two pence worth here... Many folks donate some cash for covering expenses for Twelfth Night anyhow. We wouldn't object to a $5 fee for getting in...with a cap for a certain number of folks per family, like site fees for events. For our family of three, that would be $15. Still cheaper than a movie, and more enjoyable!
Wendy Wimberley (Meresankh)and family