[Bordermarch] Goat herder information

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Tue Nov 4 17:29:59 PST 2008

   Your Excellency,

   I am hoping that this message finds you healthy and wise.  I have good
   news to report concerning the Dark Horde massing on our border.  It
   seems that the Swordman's son should be enough to fend off the small
   number of sword wielders tyhat they seem able to muster at this time.
   I think that not all of the populace of thier Kingdom were fond of the
   flea ridden goat we so gloriously inherited.

   As far as the heavily armed warriors there is little to no activity to
   detect.  I feel that if our many food vendors would serve Cabrito
   there would be an overwhelming number of thier populace show up but
   only to eat.

   Nomis on the prowl