[Bordermarch] Event meeting

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 4 15:54:17 PST 2008

I wish I could be there.

Brian

"Do to other as thou wouldst they should do to thee,
and do to none other but as thou wouldst be done to."

These words can be found in the following:
(including the New Testament, Talmud, Koran, and the
Analects of Confucius). Among the earliest appearances
in English is Earl Rivers' translation of a saying of
Socrates (Dictes and Sayenges of the Philosophirs,
1477)