[Bordermarch] good news

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Mon Nov 10 19:27:06 PST 2008

   Your excellency,

   It is with such great pleasure that I hear your words of reassurance.
   I find it difficult to keep my spirits up is this endless land of goat
   droppings.  I can only assure you that the Ram we recieved did not
   have all of the fleas of this kingdom.  There is plenty more to
   spare.  I feel that the river that separates the two kingdoms must act
   as a natural barrier that prevents the vermin of this land to enter
   our fair kingdom.  As far as the Dung lady I must say in my defence
   that by the smell that I was left with I was sure she had indeed
   comforted me, by it seems I feel asleep and awoke unclean, again.

   I must also say that my courtly spies have sent me great news of your
   recovered male virtues.  By the information that made my ears the
   Baroness absconded you into the privy and put your libido to the
   test.   The demands that were heard through the walls of the keep were
   enough to make the crackmaster blush.  Rumor has it you appeared
   several minutes later ( another good sign) with your lady feeling
   faint and disheveled.  Word has it that the congratulatory salute by
   the guards was returned by you with the slyest of grins, Oh it's good
   to be the Baron!

   Speaking of the crack master I must say that I to tried to master the
   art of the brow crack long ago.  I was hoping to be able to influence
   people towards my desires but alas I was unable to continue the
   studies.  My teacher, Phil Me Craken, misunderstood what I was asking
   for and I was thus forced to pursue my learnings in another direction.

   I have penetrated deep into the enemy's territory and am approaching
   the beast lair they call the Green Dragon.  If they do indeed have a
   Green Dragon at thier disposal we will be sorley pressed to stop thier
   advances.  I will be reporting back shortly.