[Bordermarch] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Nomis- Spy for Bordermarch

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Mon Nov 17 05:12:59 PST 2008

   Your Excellency!

   I finally have it! The swordsman's letter to you below was intercepted
   by my vast and efficient network of spies.  It is obvious from his
   verbage that he is conspiring against me and all my years of service.
   If only you would listen to me you would understand what grave danger
   you are in.  Once again he cautions againt action and advises you
   againt all prudent advice.  If only he would take up a sword again and
   back his words with actions of loyalty!  Please be cautious in this
   dire times, I am sure the next to strike will be the one armed
   gardener or the dim witted brewer.

   Nomis on the prowl