[Bordermarch] Sad

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 19:52:03 PST 2008

Hey all i am so sad to say i am noting going to be able to make it to Meless. I just started a new job and i am having to work to make up money lost and to try to get a place to stay so i get custody of Elvin. Well i am sorry and really miss everyone. I wish so bad that i could be there. Oh and I havent gotten to say but thanks so much to all who r helping me though this time in my life. I hope one day I can repay all the help yall r giving me. Lots of love Angel