[Bordermarch] Thank You

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Sat Nov 15 20:35:36 PST 2008

Vivat Bordermarch! I am so glad to hear that our beautiful site is prepared for the revelry. I would so have loved to help but our whole family has had the flu for a week or so and we are only just feeling anything close to normal again. :-[
    Planning on my lord husband coming out at least for Saturday, so he can have some fun, Ld Vaclav has kindly offered crash space if Kurt wishes to stay, & Vaclav may put him to work at waterbearing, if up to it... I'll be thinking of all and I hope that it's a WONDERFUL time for everyone.
Meresankh