[Bordermarch] Her Grace Duchess Willow Fw: [Ansteorra] Border March Melees

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Nov 27 07:40:02 PST 2008

It was Her Grace Duchess Willow who provided the Chalice of Generosity
presented to Lord Phocas in 2008 BAM's Bordermarch evening Court,
for his Generosity of time, Love for projects within kingdom,
and his Loyalty to making happen parts of the Dream
so that others may have the experience.

This same type of chalice was given in the past to Countess Tessa
who at 2008 April Baronial Champions Event
singled out Soir Tomas and HL Rixende to whom to pass the Chalice of
Gallantry.

Thanks to Her Grace Duchess Willow, Ansteorra's first Queen (1979), for
continuing
to participate and for drawing notice to chivalric ideals.
Forwarded here is Duchess Willow's observation of  King Guntat II's Champion
Lyst at 2008 BAM: