[Bordermarch] Needing Feedback

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Nov 3 20:00:02 PST 2008

Your Excellency Elisabeth,
Thank you for the offer of your Excellent home!  :)
Thinking on it...  there may likely be more than 75 people at a traditional
January gathering for fellowship and food.

With the nice kitchen and feast hall and yard at St. Andrews in comparrison
to other places the group has been sought in recent years, I do not object
to the price of $5 or $6 per person to meet the cost of the building at St.
Andrews.

Tessa