[Bordermarch] October good word - Yeaaaaaaaaaah, Lady Colecte

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Oct 12 15:32:21 PDT 2008

I want to try to get this word out on our newly restored internet connections, if everything sends and receives as it should. Some in the barony do not have clear internet access yet, and some still have phone probs,
but let's try to spread this good item about Colecte:

Congratulations and huzz-ahs!
Lady Colecte the Timely competed in and has *won* the Mid-eastern dance competetion
in Namron this weekend!  They are on their dive back, as we speak.