[Bordermarch] Arts and Science activities

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 8 14:34:17 PDT 2008

HL Therese',

Lord Antoine and I are "brewing" a small batch of blackberry brandy....it is still in the fermenting stage!

Lady Selina of the Wood

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein