[Bordermarch] Arts and Science activities

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Wed Oct 8 07:49:28 PDT 2008

My Lady Therese,
     The needles are clicking away, as usual. I am trying to work on several projects (can you say A.D.D.?) I am working on a small neck accent scarf for my mother's upcoming birthday, and have a shawl on the needles as well, and plans for making more of the fingerless mitts that I like to knit, hoping to find a market for them somewhere.
     My dear son picked some yarn for me to knit him some socks, so that will be in the works here soon as well. I need at least two of me; there are so many great patterns for things I would love to knit or crochet and simply not enough time or energy for ALL of them! :-)

Lady Meresankh Wimhotep
       "The web of our life is of a mingled yarn,good and ill together."  -William Shakespeare