[Bordermarch] Gunthar 2

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sat Oct 25 17:02:33 PDT 2008

Error:
Woe be upon me, for I have not learned to count
and have not given proper acclaim to His Highness.
Being a count-ess does not mean I know how...   :)

The Stalwart Royal Gunthar shall embark upon His 2nd term as Majesty.
Second, Two, 2, ii, II  ... not first, as erroneously posted.

His first reign was in 1998-99 while still standing was the smaller olden
wood fort stucture
that was at that time painted black. It stood about where the current
embattled cinderblock
Rampant Gate sallyport of the BorderKeep now stands.