[Bordermarch] HH Elizabeth Re: Mortimore update

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Sep 1 08:59:54 PDT 2008

Thanks Lissa for seeing to Dena with your friendly messengers and being
there for David.

Prayers continue for everybody's family and friends in Gleann Ahbann,
Trimaris, and the edge of Ansteorra.
I heard a song that said,
"Sometime He calms the storm.
Sometimes He calms His child."

Princess Elizabeth's family evacutated from New Orleans proper;
her sister's family elected to remain in Lafayette;
Here's what Her Highness sent returning from Gothic:
Thanks for the update, Tessa.  My parents, who live in New Orleans proper,
have evacuated to my 88 year old grandmother's house in Bogalusa, LA, which
is not far from Abita Springs.  I talked to them very late last night as
Gunthar and I were returning from Gothic and all are fine.  I am a bit
worried about my sister and her family, however, as they elected to remain
in their home in Lafayette, which is now beginning to see the edge of
Gustav.
Peace and Grace,
Tessa