[Bordermarch] Latest up date Catilan is flooded out!

J B pelicanpete45 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 11:57:36 PDT 2008

Just to let everyone know Jayna had 4 feet of water in her home. I have helped to salvage some of her possesions. We will be working more Sunday to get more out. Hopefully her house can be salvaged. Hope all turned out well for others. Til the sky goes dark from a flood of arrows... Jeffery known as Barbarian