[Bordermarch] Congratulations L. Padraigin

Cam Battaglia cam.battaglia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 06:39:52 PDT 2008

Congrats to my new Baby Sister egg ... now do you understand why I had you
help us at gate during Squires and Cadets?  All of her eggs were there and I
knew she was feeling "broody".  Love you sweetie.  Unfortunately, life has
interfered and we can't be as active as we like to be right now.  Hoping
that this will change soon and that we can get back to playing in the SCA
because I miss all of my friends!

Mesterinde Annes' #1 Egg
Ly Katrina Alyse Argo
a/k/a/ Momma Cammie