[Bordermarch] Congratulations L. Padraigin

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 7 08:48:26 PDT 2008

Congratulations to both Lady Padraigin and Mesterinde Annes for this joining of two great assets to Ansteorra!

Lady Selina of the Wood and
Lord Antoine Picard

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein