[Bordermarch] Kingdom items stolen. Please watch for ebay, etc. advertising any of the following stolen items

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Dec 2 16:15:47 PST 2009

Our good friend and neighbor His Excellency the Baron of Namron sent this message:
Please watch on ebay, etc. for items such as these being advertised;
maybe the kingdom can at least get some of the regalia and decor back.

Extremely disappointed,
Tessa
Good Friends,

I regret to inform you that last night my personal trailer was stolen from my driveway with a number of Kingdom, Baronial and personal items inside. I have already filed a police report with the Oklahoma City Police. Last night I removed His Majesties' throne, the banner box, feast gear box, and one of the kneeling pillows to pass on for the trip down to Stargate, so those items are safe. I went out this morning to retrieve something from the trailer and it was gone. I have called anyone I could think of who might have picked up the trailer for this weekend's event, but no one has it. I then called the police to report the crime and drove around my neighborhood looking for the trailer. The trailer is a white 5x8 box trailer with a red SCA sticker on the upper left corner of the door. I have attached a list of what I remember being in the trailer. If anyone sees the trailer or any of these items for sale online or in a pawn shop, please contact me immediately. With luck, we may be able to recover at least some of the items.

*Kingdom*
Kingdom Pavilion
Her Throne
Kneeling Pillow
Black box of largess
Banner (Not main banner box)
*Namron*
Baronial Pavilion
Hat box with 3 coronets
Feast gear box with feast gear
Banners
*Personal*
Trailer
Award Regalia
Heavy Armor
Rapier Armor
2 Rapiers, Dagger, Buckler
Combat Crossbow and bolts
Bed w/ mattress
Bedding
Camping gear
Heater
Chairs
In Service,
Baron Donnchadh
MKA Shawn Cornelius
3101 SW 124th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73170
405-226-7675

Pictures provided in the circulating emails:

*Kingdom*
Kingdom Pavilion
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3412/3190797337_1426e2f6ce_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2562/4003016839_6dafc4a1fd_b.jpg

Her Majesty's Throne
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3475/3719608874_e3239853f0_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2378/3541090147_7305d8db49_b.jpg

Kneeling Pillow
(I think they were using the side laced ones?)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3573/3456794119_90cc513bd4_b.jpg
*Namron*
Baronial Pavilion (not sure if this is HE personal or the Baronial but
thought I would post)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3374/3479737159_84d477925e_b.jpg

Hat box with 3 coronets (One of the Namron coronets:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3116/2345991226_6bd3612a7f_b.jpg )