[Bordermarch] 12th Night

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 11:30:52 PST 2009

Bordermarch 12th Night will be held at St Andrews Church(old site) in Beaumont off of Gladys and 23rd.  We will gather on January 2nd starting at 11 am.  The hall has been rented until 11 pm which means we will do bells and pillows early in the evening.  Menu is as always pot luck so bring your best dish to share and a beverage to quench your thirst. (The kitchen will not be available for cooking or clean up this year) Electrical outlets in the hall can be used for crock pots etc...

There will be fighting demo's outside weather permitting and several folks have offered to do some 1 hour A&S classes. These will be posted at sign in and volunteers are still welcome.

Please bring your festive gear to decorate with and this is always a great place to invite friends and family to so they can learn about what we do. No fee required but donations always welcome.

Any questions can be directed to Lady Padraigin and Lady Libby your autocrates.

More information forthcoming...can't wait to see you all there!