[Bordermarch] BAM

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Dec 11 12:47:14 PST 2009

Greetings Bordermarch,

I know all of you fine folks would love to jot down a few lines about your memories of BAM this year.
We are trying to put together some articles for the Trumpeter and would like your input.
It doesn't have to be long essay type of thing, just a few lines will do just fine; of course if you prefer the long essay thing-Get-err-done!

Since Lord Chrestien Brule is just sitting at home watching the Food Channel while recovering from his surgery, and he received a very special AOA form HRM, I'll bet a whistle on him writing something for the Trumpeter.

Our Bards had some great fun during the event and enjoyed the singing at camp so much that they'll surely write something for the Trumpeter!

Our Gate Keeper might not remember much, but what she can recall would be well received by all would-be Gate Keepers. Perhaps some insight into her survival techniques while sitting a Gate shift with frozen toes.

We have a Dona in our mist who can write about the epiphany she experienced during BAM. She experienced the epiphany while teaching one of our newcomers the fine art of Middle Eastern Dancing.
She was showing her student the latest dance moves when she realized that the ability to stand on one foot while sliding her other foot up the center pole of the BFT to a height that would enable her to untie her boot lace with
her teeth would be a worthy challenge for her. She has made a vow to demonstrate her skill at next year's BAM!

How about our trash pick-up guys, they always have something to write about.

And what about our Herald? He stayed the course.......never mind, forget that last comment.

So many more, I can't think right now but their names will come to me later.

Send your stories and such to me or M'Lady Pandora and we'll get them in the Trumpeter.

Thank you very much for your contributions,
Let us hold dear to our hearts the words of Maria de Corsicun and pray that we never catch what she had.