[Bordermarch] BAM

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 22:12:31 PST 2009

A of A, Lord Chrestien Brule!

I am so proud of you...very derserving you are...

Sorry this missive is a bit late in coming...I have been sidetrack...now my little choo-choo is desperately trying to find the rails once again!

I was wondering if the missive below is what you would like me to put in the BAM section of our, a little late, December Trumpeter? This would be fine, unless you would like to re-word/enhance a bit more, yet still using this as the bones of your report? It is just a suggestion...I would need any thing else you wish to contribute in the next few days...

Thank you, oh Gallant Lord Chrestien, for all your contributions!

Pandora