[Bordermarch] 12th Night Weather Forecast

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Dec 10 11:09:04 PST 2009

Unto the most beautiful and knowledgeable Lady with the golden voice,
Thank You!
I didn't know about the ballista down town!
I wanted to say what kind of church it was but I didn't know how to spell Presbyterian.

Since St Anthony, the patron saint of the lost and found was mentioned earlier, I'll mention a few of the items that we found after BAM:
1) Mugs
2) More Mugs
3) Green cigarette lighter case made of carved leather
4) Small wooden sword
5) Three arrows that belong to St Sebastian; we'll see St Sebastian soon and return the arrows.
6) Someone's Thistle medallion.
7) 1/2 of a tobacco pipe.
8) A middle Eastern dance thingy

We had one young lady ask if we found some brand name "Under Armor", but unfortunately we did not.

We also had someone ask if we'd found Sir Simonn; we assured this person that Sir Simonn might seem a bit confused but he only gets lost while driving to the events, almost never during an event!

We'll post a more accurate inventory to the Ansteorra and Gleann Abhann websites really soon.