[Bordermarch] 12th Night Weather Forecast

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Dec 10 05:59:40 PST 2009

Good try Lord Chrestien, but wrong on both counts.
As a matter of fact I believe you were one of the ones who volunteered to teach a class.

Since HE Elisabeth hails from the mountainous southern region of France, she has focused her culinary skills on the fine art of boiling everything.
You haven't lived until you've tasted one of her boiled and salted figs!