[Bordermarch] Weather pickle

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 15:47:36 PST 2009

Greetings Bordermarch,

Just checking on the good people of Bordermarch.
Did you ask yourself; Gosh! were those facts presented about the weather pickle truely misguiding, or only slightly untrue?
Did my missive set your brains aflame with wild notion of squeezing a pickle?

I must inform everyone that there are still two untruths hidden in my missive yet to be exposed!

I'm writing this from a laptop in the closet because if HE Elisabeth finds me when she gets home from work she'll make me go shopping with her!