[Bordermarch] Boots

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 10:24:54 PST 2009

Let me just say as the Baroness of this great barony, it's a good thing that it's a pirate theme this year so everyone can wear boots to get through the crap that HE Santiago is spewing, and if anyone has attempted the weather pickle project...shame, shame, shame.

Let me also help right some wrongs:
The Church is St Andrews not St Anthony's.  It is on 23rd St in Bmt. Thank you Tessa for helping HE.

We have 4 volunteers already for A&S classes(more are welcome). There will be a table set up in the corner of the room for anyone who wishes to listen in or participate in a class. Hours and topics will be announced closer to Jan 2 and at the door.

We are so looking forward to meeting new friends and reminiscing with old.

See you all there and may all your holiday wishes come true.

HE Elisabeth