[Bordermarch] Boots

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 17:09:08 PST 2009

Greetings to my SCA family,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be teaching a class at 12th Night on "Painting with Pencils".

Therese

PS: I love everyone of you for your support and prayers.

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
http://www.oldearthcreations.com
http://astore.amazon.com/oldearcre-20
http://www.greatcareerplan.com/?cre8tivtess