[Bordermarch] FW: Shean Rhame Benefit

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Feb 6 06:29:53 PST 2009

Greetings  unto  Barony Bordermarch,

It is with great pleasure that I invite you all to enjoy a benefit being held in honor of our very own Shean Rhame, Lord Godric of the Axe.
A group of local musicians performs once every year, and accepts donations to help someone in need. This year we have chosen Shean Rhame as our worthy person to raise some funds for.
The benefit will be held at the Log on Café, locate on Calder Avenue in Beaumont, from 12 noon to 6 pm. on Feb. 21st.
There will be four bands playing:
 Second Wind 12- 1:15
David Odegar and friends 1:30- 2:45
Alternate Sky (Mike Monroe, Don Jeffcoat and David Roork) 3-4:15
Onofatman will  start at 4:30, and will play again that evening from 8:00 -12:00 at the Logon Café.
Please invite everyone at church, the gym, pawn shop or wherever.
HE Santiago

A native of Southeast Texas, Shean Rhame was raised in Beaumont.. Eight and a half years ago, at the age of fourteen, Shean met his lovely wife, Ashley Rhame, a young deaf girl. Shean learned sign language quickly to communicate with her, and they've been together ever since! They are currently buying the home Shean grew up in, where they live with her mother and two brothers. Shean loves children! He and Ashley have been trying to have a baby for a couple of years now.  Ashley was four months pregnant October 21,2008 when they suffered the devastating blow of a miscarriage. Shean worked at the Lumberton  Wal-Mart, where he loved his job. Shean loves the Society for Creative Anachronism, in which he was the Knight Marshall. He loves creating Medieval Chain Mail, and Armor. Shean also loves carpentry and woodworking. He and Ashley have been working on their first home together. On Thanksgiving Day, Shean was involved in a freak accident in which he was thrown from his vehicle. Shean suffered Traumatic Brain Injury and was life flighted to St. Elisabeth's hospital. The following Tuesday he underwent massive Brain surgery, to save his life. He also suffered two Strokes. He awoke from his coma to his loving wife standing beside his bed, and immediately signed I Love you to her. She cried!!!! By the skilled hands of the surgeon and the grace of God, and lots and lots of prayers Shean began healing and was able to come home just in time for Christmas. Now the wonderful young man who was always taking care of others is now in need of constant care and rehabilitation. His wife never leaves his side, and is believed to be one of the reasons he is doing so well. He is eating on his own, talking a little, signing a lot, able to walk short distance, but for the most part surprising even his own doctors. Shean is a wonderful young man always happy and one of the nicest people you could ever meet. We love him.
Lady Libby of Bordermarch
Mom-in-law of Shean

.