[Bordermarch] last night's vigil

Todd Reamey radiorepublik at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 09:55:37 PST 2009

Last night at practice we held a vigil at practice for our fallen friend Don Christoforo. It was a small gathering but almost everyone there knew Christoforo. Countess Tessa and Sir Simon set up a black shrouded table with a beautiful live steel rapier and two white roses wrapped in a white scarf on it. It was a beautiful set up and I want to thank them for doing it. Everyone there that new him said something about how he touched their lives and how they will always remember him.Count Sir Simon finished the memorial with a beautiful prayer for Christoforo and his family. Thank you all who attended, it was a beautiful memorial for a wonderful man.

In Service....
Nikolai