[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Website News

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 11:21:15 PST 2009

Just a quick note to update everyone; I am back on the ground for the rest of the year instead of flying and being gone all the time, and will have the time FINALLY to start working on the website starting this evening.  Cameron and I have kept in close touch, and are collaborting on getting everything not only caught up but better than before for all of you.

It will take me a few days, but don't send out the pitchforks and torches yet...I think you'll like what we have planned!

Germanicus