[Bordermarch] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Request for Comme...

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 22:40:17 PST 2009

This is the website I got when I copied and pasted it to  attempt to access
it.  Perhaps there is something wrong:

 (http://www.sca.org/)

Society for Creative
Anachronism, Inc.
P.O. Box  360789
Milpitas, CA 95036-0789

(408) 263-9305
(800)  789-7486
Fax: (408) 263-0641
Email: _membership at sca.org_ (mailto:membership at sca.org)

Our Apologies
The page you requested cannot be displayed.

It may have moved to a new location, or is no longer  available.
Please try one of the following options:
    *   If you typed the address, make sure the spelling is correct. Most
addresses are also case sensitive.
    *   Check the Site Map, below, or the _Library of Documents_
(http://www.sca.org/docs/library.html)  for  the page you are you looking for.
If  you found a broken link on the SCA.org pages, please report it to the
_Webfolks_ (http://www.sca.org/webfolk.html) .

Site Map:
_Society for Creative  Anachronism, Inc._ (http://www.sca.org/)  (Home)

In a message dated 2/13/2009 7:17:15 A.M. Central Standard Time,