[Bordermarch] Quick update on former Bordermarcher and Longtime friend

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:50:42 PST 2009

Evening Bordermarch,

For those of you who might remember Sythe Bearslayer / Chris Metcalfe (Simonn's squire and now commander of the Ironlance mercenaries that I ride with), I wanted to let all of you know how he's doing with his battle with cancer.

He had the surgery a couple of days ago and although came through it with glowing praise, he's still in the hospital in Jacksonville running a high fever as of today.  The latest is that they MIGHT let him go home this Saturday if the fever breaks, and he's awake but feeling like roadkill right now, and probably a little lonely.  Wait a minute....nahhhhh....Sythe will be after every nurse in the hospital!

Anyway he'd probably love to hear from old armor-wearing friends, so if you could keep him in your prayers and let me know if you'd like to let him know he's in our thoughts, I can provide his address offline.

Thanks a million,

Germanicus