[Bordermarch] Nomis at Twelfth Night at St. John's ?

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Jan 8 16:52:14 PST 2009

Was Nomis one of the persons quickly washing up the kitchen at St. John's
and thought to have snuck out,
then quite a while later seen in the pitch black dark, out back, trying to
dog-nap Brave Chico?
I could not actually describe the man; it was that dark, but the individual
whose silhouette I saw did not lack for volume of voice.