[Bordermarch] Twelfth Night Thanks

ragseg at aol.com ragseg at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 07:48:10 PST 2009

Greetings!

I would like?to extend my thanks to their Excellencies for providing the turkey, brisket, ham, lemonade, and tea that we enjoyed so much ?as well as offering such a beautiful and family friendly location for our Twelfth Night celebration.? I would also like to thank Lady Padraigin for all of her help as co-steward of the event; it is greatly appreciated.? Thanks as well to Lord Nicoloi and Count Sir Simonn for marshaling and to Countess Mistress Tessa for the children's stockings.? ?And lastly, a special thanks to all who attended...there would be no Twelfth Night without you!?

Yours In Service,
Lady Colecte le Fournier

P.S. During the festivities, Nomis made his presence known but slipped away unseen.? Anyone with information is asked to contact our Baron, Baroness, or Acting Seneschal as soon as possible...