[Bordermarch] GULF WAR LAND: Coastal Lands at Gulf Wars

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Jan 25 05:32:45 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: John Hirling
To: Barony of Bordermarch ; Barony of Loch Soillier ; Barony of Stargate ; Canton of Westgate ; Shire of Gates Edge ; Shire of Greywood c/o Seneschal ; Shire of Seawinds c/o Seneschal ; Coastal Region of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 7:14 AM
Subject: [Coastal] Coastal Lands at Gulf Wars

The drums of War beat a steady cadence from the east! [add your own impressive and stirring recruitment loquacity here]
Will you be there to meet the foe?

Greetings
I am your Coastal Land Steward.  Below is the registration information for Gulf Wars XVIII.  Our lands depend on your registration.

Registration deadlines: Post marked by January 31st, 2009 for mail in registrations; On-line registrations will close February 18, 2009.
On-line Registration: Is now available. For ACCEPS: http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php

If you plan on camping with Coastal, please send me the following information:

SCA and mundane name:Size of your tent (indicate whether that is with or without ropes) :Modern or period tent:
Names of any others who will be staying in the tentEstimated day and time of arrival.Time grows short: Only six days for mail in; 24 days for on-lineFor more information: http://www.gulfwars.org/
Baron Ihon Vinson macFergusCoastal Land Steward

" The heart of the human problem is the heart of the human." Max Lucado