[Bordermarch] Scribal Commissions available for upcoming Reign of Hrafn and Elizabeta

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 11:49:07 PST 2009

Greetings unto the scribes of Bordermarch,

I am relaying this message from Star Signet, Suzanne. I would like for the Bordermarch scribes to participate in this commission. If you would like to work together on one scroll or individually I will help you. This would be a good opportunity to have your work seen by Kingdom. Young scribes you can participate also. This is open to all scribes. Please contact me if you are interested. Don't hesitate if you think you might not be able to do this, I KNOW YOU CAN!!! I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

I am yours in service,
Therese d'Ivoire
Bordermarch Scribe

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen