[Bordermarch] The Baron

ragseg at aol.com ragseg at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 19:36:11 PDT 2009

To the populace,

I fear that the person called Nomis might be be right.? The Baron is freely admitting that he is rummaging for wax in the Loo.? Actively chopping down pine trees for the sap.? Why not just scrape some bark off?? And now he says that he is going to use the Pitch Pot to brew his concoction in.? Everybody knows that the pitch pot is where the Baroness cooks her deadly stew.

And now he lashes out at the fine Lady Padraigin for some imagined slight.? Please pray for him.? Me thinks we will soon find him mumbling by the side of the cart path talking consiparcy theories.

Where is the Swordman who is always in attendace to supporrt the Baron, just when it seems we need him most.

Adolf the Bear