[Bordermarch] A&S populace-vote competition

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Jul 27 11:26:04 PDT 2009

 As Bordermarch's MOAS, Lord Nik has agreed to ram-rod the A&S populace-vote competition at this year's BAM; he will also be helping with the Rapier scenarios. Since Lord Nik might be tied up and unable to fulfill his duties as our MOAS, I told him to contact Bordermarch's newest A&S Baronial Champion and have him take his place as the ram-rod for the A&S competition.
OH-MY, OH-MY,OH-MY!    Lord Nik is our newest A&S Champion!
Since being both our MOAS and A&S Champion puts Lord Nik in a bit of a pinch, I told him to have the Coastal Regional MOAS take his place as the A&S competition person.
Darn the luck!--our Coastal Regional MOAS just happens to be our very own Lady Padraigin, who is this year's GATE Coordinator for BAM.
Gosh, that only leaves Kingdom A&S person, who I happen to know has already volunteered to do something else at BAM.

Looks like Lord Nik might need some help.
Anyone who would like to help with our A&S competition this year, contact Lord Nik at
Nik at prettyplease.com<mailto:Nik at prettyplease.com>