[Bordermarch] Sundays fighter practice

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Wed Jul 29 19:24:34 PDT 2009

Just want people to know that we are supposed to have news media at this
practice so please come in garb. Our Coastal Rapier Marshall, Cadet
Brian,  will also be joining us to spend a day fighting and having fun
with friends. He claims this is not an offical visit, but I think he
wants to check up on the new Baronial Rapier Marshall. Speaking of which
he really needs to get his reports done. So everyone please come out and
lets have fun. I would love to see at least 10 to 15 rapier fighters
out. You chivalric guys, hope to see ya but I still can't find armor
that fits me right.

Chrestien Brule