[Bordermarch] Thank ye all

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Thu Jul 30 20:25:34 PDT 2009

Your Excellency,

     I just wanted to write a breif note and let you know how much I
enjoyed tonights meeting of the populace. As "acting" Rapier Marshall I
wanted to say that I will do my best to fill the position to the best of
my abilities. I have filed my report with the Kingdom. Hope they can
read it.
     I spoke with HE Elizabeth about heralding at Autumn Melees. I want
to learn more abot hearlding however the children said I need no more
reasons to yell. They provide enough reasons on thier own. I
"volunteered" to do this mainly due to Adolf saying "For a cadet you
sure hide well" So I was compelled to do my part.
     The Golden Dona and I wanted to join everyone for the dinner after
the meeting but the weather did not look good for travelling. Good thing
too, My wagon broke down about half way to The Golden Dona's dwelling.
Had to shoot the horse and hide the wagon in the brush. The Golden Dona
will return to get it in the morn.
     As I was checking on my crew, I saw a funny little man bouncing
around on the beach. He looked disheveled and rather crazy. He was
screaming at the top of his lungs at someone. I walked towards him to
check on him and realized that the one he was arguing with was himself.
And I should add that he was putting up a pretty good defense too! As I
approached he settled down and introduced himself as Dexter. I asked if
he was alright and in the most intellectual manner I have seen he said "
I am fine, just a small disagreement with myself. You can relax it has
been settled." He then turned and ran away screaming at himself again.
I would have killed him but after the day I have had, the energy to
pursue him just wasn't in me. Just beware that there is a delusional
little man running around the Barony.
     Well tis late and my need for rest is great. My Lady Nora sends
here best and wishes ye all well.

Chrestien Brule