[Bordermarch] up.date on dead horse and wagon

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Fri Jul 31 15:16:51 PDT 2009

ok to be serious. On my way home from populace my motorcycle broke down.
Nora came and got Leah and I. Well this morning we went to load the bike
on the trailer and I lifted wrong. I am now walking with a slght bend in
the middle. I pulled some muscles in my back or something. I will be at
practice but will not be fighting. Yes I will be in garb. This whole
getting older thing bites.

Crestien Brule