[Bordermarch] Armuin's Ren Day

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Sun Jul 26 15:21:05 PDT 2009

Mistress Tessa,
     Thank you so much for your Record of yesterday's events. I have been wiping tears from my eyes as I read. I had the privilege of meeting HE Armuin once at a Twelfth Night some years back...one of the years it was at Terrell Park. I wish I could have been there yesterday but had no transportation and am unable to tolerate being outdoors in the summer climate here for any length of time.
     It sounds like Bordermarch made it a wonderful experience, not only for HE Armuin, but for all the residents of Sabine Assisted Living.
     I have been able to picture in my mind's eye some of the things you have written about. It sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing with those of us who were unable to attend.
     Wishing I could know HE Armuin better,
Ldy Meresankh