[Bordermarch] final exam

Charles Netterville ck_netterville at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 14:48:07 PDT 2009

See what studying and perseverance will get you??? I'm pleased to inform you that you did indeed pass your finals. Tell the truth, it was HE Valencia's threat to keep you for in school suspension, wasn't it? She's a real pro... She knows how to threaten students so she gets the results she wants... ; )