[Bordermarch] Fighter practice

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Jun 18 07:47:34 PDT 2009

Greetings Bordermarch,

Fighter practice tonight at Rodger's Park on the corner of Dowlen and Gladys street. It will start around 7:00pm, but HE Elisabeth and I will be there more like 6:30pm. Bring your chair and don't forget your bathing suit to play in the kiddies water fountains.
Somebody please bring a camera, ours is hiding right now. We would like to get some shots of the fighter practice for the Trumpeter.
I'll probably stop on the way to practice and get a Slim-Jim to eat, they are quite delicious, and make for a very heart healthy treat at the end of a hard day on the job.

HE  Santiago