[Bordermarch] Populace meeting and Officers meeting

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Jun 25 10:24:38 PDT 2009

Greetings  Family Bordermarch,

Tonight my friends is our 7:30pm populace meeting at Gander Mountain, preceded by our officers meeting in the same room, but surprisingly starting at 7:00pm.

HE Elisabeth is still suffering from the effects of that steroid shot in her shoulder; she's still on fire.  She won't let up with her motivational sermons about men, me in particular, and their slovenly ways.
The medication has increased her awareness and strength ten-fold! No matter how I try, she catches me every time I try to sneak off  to the barn.
Another 7-course meal last night, and while I was taking out the trash she managed to rearrange all the furniture in the living room as well as move her entire sewing center; heavy surger, heavy sewing machine, heavy sewing table, completely over the furniture, into a new spot.
 WARNING! Do not----- I repeat--- DO NOT make eye contact with her tonight during populace.
If she happens to catch your attention, and you feel your motor skills calcifying by the onslaught of paralyzing verbiage, at the very least let loose with a squeak to let me know of your plight. As Baron of Bordermarch I will attempt to intercede on behalf of the God Given right of Free Will;  no guaranties though.