[Bordermarch] CHRONICAL OF SANTIAGO

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Jun 19 12:11:36 PDT 2009

Since your name sounds like a lot like "Crème de la Brule" you'll have enough problems throughout your career in the SCA; henceforth, from this day forth do I, Santiago, pledge to my creamy friend, Chrestien Brule, fair and equal treatment if he is used as fodder in any of my misconstrued rationalizations of the truth.